Yearly Eye Exams
Triangle Visions Optometry specialize in providing yearly routine eye examinations.
These comprehensive annual exams include various tests which allow our doctors to evaluate patients for the following:
1. Need for or changes in glass prescriptions
2. Need for or changes in contact lens prescription
3. Detection of eye related diseases and disorders
At the end of each eye exam, the doctor will explain his or her findings and develop a treatment plan based on the patient’s individual needs and circumstances. If you are looking for an “eye exam near me,” “eye doctor near me,” or “optometrist near me,” Triangle Visions is here for you!
Eye Exam Costs
- Insurance patients can expect applicable co-pays which usually range from $10-$40.
- Without insurance, a complete eye exam is $99
- Without insurance, a medical office visit ranges from $80-$130 depending on the complexity of the medical condition
- Additional Contact Lens evaluation and fitting fees may apply. Please call for details.
- Digital retinal imaging for $39 **
Optomap®: The fast, and painless retinal image experience
The Optomap® ultra-widefield retinal image is a unique technology that captures more than 80% of your retina in one panoramic image while traditional imaging methods typically only show 15% of your retina at one time.
- Early protection from vision impairment or blindness
- Early detection of life-threatening diseases like cancer, stroke and cardiovascular disease
- The unique Optomap® ultra-widefield view helps us detect early signs of retinal disease more effectively and efficiently than with traditional eye exams
- Early detection means successful treatments can be administered and reduces the risk to your sight and health
**As an adjunct to the complete eye exam, we do offer optional digital retinal imaging for $39. This technology better enables the doctor to visualize the internal structures of the eyeball and helps in the diagnosis and treatment of various eye diseases.
**The cost of a complete eye exam, medical office visits, and contact lens evaluations varies depending on the use of insurance. Triangle Visions Optometry accepts most vision and medical eye insurance plans.
We also accept Care Credit for payment of fees.